EMS World and the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) proudly present the 2018 National EMS Awards of Excellence.
EMS World and NAEMT established the National EMS Awards of Excellence program to recognize outstanding achievement in the field. This esteemed program has become the gold standard of accomplishment in the EMS profession.
The submission period for entries is now closed
- The Dick Ferneau Career EMS Service of the Year recognizes outstanding performance by a paid EMS service
- The ZOLL Volunteer EMS Service of the Year recognizes outstanding performance by a volunteer EMS service
- The NAEMT/Nasco Paramedic of the Year recognizes a paramedic who demonstrates excellence in the performance of EMS
- The NAEMT/Braun Industries EMT of the Year recognizes an EMT who demonstrates excellence in the performance of EMS
- The NAEMT/Jones & Bartlett Learning Educator of the Year is presented to an educator in recognition of their contributions to EMS
- The NAEMT/North American Rescue Military Medic of the Year recognizes a military medic who demonstrates excellence in the performance of military emergency medicine
- The NAEMT/Bound Tree Medical Director of the Year recognizes an EMS Medical Director who demonstrates excellence in medical direction of an EMS system.
The 2018 awards will be presented in October at the NAEMT Annual Meeting in Nashville, TN, and during the EMS World Expo Opening Ceremony.
Read about the 2017 award winners here.