Thank you for joining us at EMS World Expo 2022 in Orlando, Florida. All preconference and main conference sessions are CAPCE accredited for EMT and Paramedic CEUs. Most sessions are also ASTNA-accredited for nursing CEUs.
This year, we are using our Ally Learning Management System (LMS) to record and obtain CEUs. The Ally LMS will allow you to access your completed courses and download or print your certificates anytime.
To obtain your CEUs from EMS World Expo, please complete the following steps:
- Have your badge scanned upon entering each presentation.
- Attend the entire session.
- Login to the Ally Learning Management System (LMS) using the credentials sent to you via email.
- Select the presentation you attended.
- Complete the student course evaluation for the presentation. This is an accreditation requirement.
- Repeat steps 4–5 for each presentation you attended.
Attendees who complete these steps will have their course completion information submitted to CAPCE. CAPCE will then submit the information to the NREMT website. Please allow 30 days for course completion information to be uploaded from CAPCE to the NREMT website. Those requiring ASTNA courses for nursing CEUs will need to download or print their certificate.
Certificates and transcripts can be printed immediately upon completion of the Student Course Evaluation.
Click the button below for detailed instructions on how to download your certificates.