Many EMS professionals are challenged by limited resources in the pursuit of advancing their careers for the betterment of the communities they serve.
To help attendees experience the progressive, CEU-certified educational sessions as well as the many learning opportunities available at EMS World Expo, we are pleased to offer education scholarships for the 3-day conference program (travel is not included as part of the scholarship).
The scholarship is open to all EMS professionals who are truly dedicated to improving their skills, knowledge base, and patient outcomes, but face financial difficulties in regard to attending a national conference.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a first-time attendee to EMS World Expo
- Be a full- or part-time (paid or volunteer) practicing EMS provider
Scholarship application deadline is July 2, 2018.
Scholarship winners will be notified on July 31, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in attending EMS World Expo. We understand that with limited travel and training budgets, receiving approval to attend EMS World Expo may be challenging. Below is a sample justification letter to help you with your request. Consider making your case by adding specific context and explaining the benefits and ROI—for both you and your agency—that you will receive by attending.
LETTER OF INVITATION
Thank you for your interest in attending EMS World Expo. Below is a letter of invitation to assist you in preparation for travel to the United States.
STUDENT VISIT DAY
Are you a full- or part-time EMS student?
EMS students receive FREE admission* to the EMS World Expo Exhibit Hall on Friday, November 2 from 10:00 A.m. - 1:00 P.M.
This unique opportunity allows EMS students to receive hands-on, real-world education beyond the classroom. As a student at EMS World Expo, here’s what you can expect:
- Explore the latest products, services, and state-of-the-art technology from 360+ vendors in the largest Exhibit Hall in EMS.
- Network with EMS professionals from all over the world, including representatives from your state and national EMS associations.
- Test clinical skills in the SimLab by participating in real-life scenarios using the most advanced simulators and products in the market.
- Learn proper sift and sort and wound care methods as you participate in a real-world active shooter simulation.
- Learn from top industry experts by attending one of more than a dozen Exhibit Hall Learning Center sessions.
To receive free admission, students must pre-register with promo code STUDENT and present valid student identification onsite.
*Free admission for Exhibit Hall only.